The slightest defects during construction can cause serious damage that may require heavy costs to clean up the damage done.
Building Inspectors have a statutory responsibility to inspect the work of builders at critical stages during the construction of a building.
The construction inspection begins with a review of the plans and specifications even before you commit to a contractor, and includes recommendations on various topics such as materials and methods, waterproofing, potential problem areas with the unit, and safety issues.
A thorough inspection from the slab and base stage to the final Walkthrough Inspection can help maximize the efficiency, comfort, and durability of your property.
Our inspection process includes multiple visits while your home is being built, including the following:
• Inspection of the foundation footings prior to pouring concrete.
• Foundation inspection of basement or crawlspace prior to framing.
• Inspection of waterproofing of foundations and backfill.
• Framing inspection before drywall installation.
• Inspection to confirm use of agreed-upon materials and proper installation of components.
• Recommendation of radon resistant construction.
• Final walk-through inspection with the owner before finalizing the contract.
• Additional walk-through inspection prior to end of the 12-month new home warranty period.
New Construction Inspections can prove that a structure of high quality construction and design may not have violated the building codes, but can still be far from being perfectly safe for occupancy.
Our home inspection services will meet and exceed your new home’s needs. Certified and bonded inspectors will help you determine the safety and value of your new home. With our experience and Infrared Technology, we can detect problems that can’t normally be seen.
We deliver a one-stop shopping solution for our clients, which ensures that every detail is addressed through a consistent, single point of contact, with the support of our full team of experienced project managers and supervisors.
For an obligation-free quote, contact Dacula Home Inspections at (706) 608-8214.